Thursday, February 5, 2009

Phil Spector Side Bar ~ London Telegraph


While we are waiting in court, Joe thought he would publish this entry I saw on the net...

2003-Legendary rock and roll producer Phil Spector allegedly shot and killed his girlfriend B-Movie actress Lana Clarkson at his LA mansion. Spector created the Wall of Sound concert technique and produced for the Beatles among many others. Clarkson was the Barbarian Queen and appeared in Scarface and Fast Times At Ridgemont High. The few days before, Phil Spector said to the British Daily Telegraph, "I don't know, genetically, whether or not that had something to do with what I am or who I became. I would say I'm probably relatively insane, to an extent. I take medication for schizophrenia, but I wouldn't say I'm schizophrenic. I have a bipolar personality, which is strange.”

Lana was NEVER his girlfriend! Lets get the facts straight!


Joe
Badge 714

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe, I was fighting mad when I read this one. The last few days have had a rash ...an unsightly bad one too...of articles released alluding to all manner of wrong information about Lana's job and her relationship with HPS. There wasn't one! He talked her into the ride and sadly, we all know how it went from there.

I love our friends across the pond, not enough to put up with this kind of garbage though. I leave a strongly worded comment when I can. We know the real skinny and so do those who it matters to the most.

Where are you hiding in that courtroom Joe?